Mas Tolosan is situated in Vauvert on the pilgrimage road of St Jacques de Compostelle between Nimes and Arles. As well as the bull-fighting demonstrations from April until September, Vauvert is famous for its summer jazz festival http://www.nuitsdujazz.com and the cloth festival and exhibition Atout Fil http://www.atoutfil.com. Around Vauvert there are plenty of activities to take part in and places of interest to visit.
- The historic city of Nimes is only 18k away with its Roman arena, historic ruins and many museums – http://www.ot-nimes.fr
- Arles is worth a visit only 25km away for its exhibitions, art galleries and beautifully renovated arena – http://www.tourisme.ville-arles.fr
- A visit to the medieval town of Aigues-Mortes is only 23km away with its famous and well-preserved fortifications from the 13-century – http://www.ot-aiguesmortes.fr
- A visit to the Camargue Nature Park on bike, horseback, foot or boat is a wonderful way to admire the fauna and flora of the area – http://www.parc-camargue.fr
- Visiting the local vineyards for a taste of the local Vins des CostiГЁres and Vins des Sables is recommended for connoisseurs and beginners alike.
- The beaches and festivals of Saintes Maries de la Mer are only 30km away – http://www.saintesmaries.com
- Make a refreshing stop at the source for the famous Perrier water whilst you are here.
Whatever you are interested let us make suggestions and recommendations to ensure your holiday is unforgettable – email@example.com
If you are planning on exploring the area, you might want to spend a couple of nights in the centre of Arles. We recommend staying at La Pousada, a quaint bed and breakfast located in the historical centre of Arles. Visit www.lapousada.net for more information and to make your reservation.